Cookies for Santa: 30 Christmas Cookies & Candy Recipes You've Gotta Include on Your Holiday Dessert Tray by 30Seconds Food
1. Peppermint Bark: This creamy peppermint bark only has two ingredients and just screams Christmas. Make it tonight!
2. Coconut Drop Candies: So who likes Mounds coconut candy? If so you will love this easy recipe. Here's how!
3. Chocolate Cherry Cookies: Decadent and delish! If you have extra frosting, it makes a decadent dip for sugar cookies or chunks of pound cake. Get to baking!
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls: With just four ingredients, these creamy peanut butter balls are the perfect treat anytime! Make a batch ASAP!
5. Cranberry Brownies: Tart cranberries and chocolate are a match made in holiday heaven, especially when paired in this delicious cranberry brownie recipe. Make a batch now.
6. Sand Tarts: With just five ingredients, these melt-in-your-mouth Christmas cookies are a must this holiday season. Here's the easy recipe.
8. Gluten-free Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: Here is a delicious, tasty three-ingredient cookie to enjoy without the guilt from Wendie Pett! It's time to bake!
9. Candy Cane Cookies: Candy cane cookies are a holiday must-have! Try this recipe from Betty Crocker!
10. Peanut Butter Fudge: Need peanut butter fudge in your life or on your holiday cookie tray – fast? Try this easy recipe!
11. Cornflake Wreath Treats: Corn flakes transform into wreaths in this simple seasonal treat! Make a batch with your kids to get in the holiday spirit! Here's how.
12. No-bake Coconut Balls: Sometimes you just need a coconut ball. Enough said. Here's the five-ingredient recipe.
14. White Chocolate Snack Mix: Reindeer food. Texas trash. White chocolate snack mix. Whatever you call it, this festive concoction is a fun addition to your holiday dessert table – and it makes a great gift! Here's how.
15. Chocolate Almond Biscotti: Biscotti are Italian cookies that are super crunchy because they are baked twice. Here's a simple chocolate version that starts with a cake mix.
16. Gingersnaps: Move over, gingerbread men. These sweet, spicy homemade gingersnaps just taste like the holidays. Print the recipe now.
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? But toss in some flaked coconut and it takes you to another place! And the recipe has a secret ingredient!
18. Russian Tea Cakes: Vary the texture and flavor of these Russian tea cookies by playing with different nuts. Macadamia, cashew, hazelnut, pecans or black walnuts are delicious choices. Get Chef Gigi's recipe!
19. Molasses Crinkle Cookies: Bet your grandma has a recipe for molasses crinkle cookies somewhere. These old-fashioned favorites will add some nostalgia to your Christmas cookie tray. Time to bake!
20. Homemade Caramels: Homemade caramels are a perfect bite of sweet goodness. And they're really easy to make! Here's how.
21. Coconut Brigadeiro: Want to add something different to your holiday cookie tray Enter coconut brigadeiro... Here's the four-ingredient recipe.
22. Chocolate Brigadeiro: A brigadeiro is a bite-size Brazilian ball of chocolate goodness that’s served at almost all celebrations in Brazil. With only four ingredients, this truffle-like treat is super simple to make.
23. Coconut Macaroons With Chocolate Drizzle: Coconut macaroons are quick to make – and even quicker to disappear! Here's how to make them.
24. Peppermint Patties: Love peppermint patties, but hate that they're not good for you? Here's a healthier version you can whip up anytime you have a peppermint patty craving!
25. Chocolate Truffles: Everyone needs chocolate at Christmas! Get your truffles on by making this easy chocolate truffle recipe.
26. Chocolate Almond Toffee: Chocolate almond toffee is perfect for the holidays, as a sweet gift – or just because! And it's ready in 30 minutes! Here's Chef Gigi's recipe.
27. Shortbread Buttons: Shortbread cookies are so versatile. They're delicious as is, or can be drizzled with chocolate, coated with sprinkles or served with a sweet dip. Here's how.
28. M&M Cookies: These moist cookies will melt in your mouth ... not in your hand. Here's the classic recipe.
29. Peanut Butter Blossoms: These cookies are quick to make because they start with a peanut butter cookie mix. The recipe is so easy!
30. Fruitcake Cookies: Not a fan of fruitcake? Skip the cake and try them in cookie form. You may be a fruitcake convert after trying this easy recipe.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.