Christmas Snack Mix: How to Make Easy White Chocolate Reindeer Food by Donna John
Reindeer food. Texas trash. White chocolate snack mix. Whatever you call it, this festive concoction is a fun addition to your holiday dessert table – and it makes a great gift!
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini pretzel twists
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound M&Ms
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the pretzels, both cereals, peanuts and M&Ms in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Put the vanilla chips and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl (I use my 4-cup glass Pyrex measuring bowl). Microwave about 2 minutes. Stir. Continue to cook about 1 minute more until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and mix well. Pour mixture onto aluminum foil and allow to cool.
- When cool, break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cheerios $3 & Up
Mini Pretzel Twists $2 & Up
Corn Chex $2 & Up
Unsalted Peanuts $3 & Up
M&Ms $6 & Up
Vanilla Chips $5 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.