Christmas Snack Mix: How to Make Easy White Chocolate Reindeer Food by Donna John
Reindeer food. Texas trash. White chocolate snack mix. Whatever you call it, this festive concoction is a fun addition to your holiday dessert table – and it makes a great gift!
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini pretzel twists
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound M&Ms
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the pretzels, both cereals, peanuts and M&Ms in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Put the vanilla chips and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl (I use my 4-cup glass Pyrex measuring bowl). Microwave about 2 minutes. Stir. Continue to cook about 1 minute more until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and mix well. Pour mixture onto aluminum foil and allow to cool.
- When cool, break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cheerios $3 & Up
Mini Pretzel Twists $2 & Up
Corn Chex $2 & Up
Unsalted Peanuts $3 & Up
M&Ms $6 & Up
Vanilla Chips $5 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.