Button Shortbread Cookies Recipe: These Tiny Cookies Are Cute As a Button by 30Seconds Food
Shortbread cookies are so versatile. They're delicious as is, or can be drizzled with chocolate, coated with sprinkles or served with a sweet dip. Want your cookies to really look like buttons? Press four holes into each cookie with a skewer before baking.
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat together the butter, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour into the wet ingredients.
- Divide the dough in half and roll into 6-inch logs. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate about an hour.
- Cut the cookies about 1/4-inch thick and place on baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Cooking Oils $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cookie Sheets $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.