Cherry Spritz Cookies: Find That Cookie Press & Try This Easy Recipe! by 30Seconds Food
Have a cookie press that's been stuck in a kitchen cabinet for years? Get it out and try these easy vanilla cherry spritz cookies. Don't have one? Order one from the link below. You won't regret it.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maraschino cherries
- powdered sugar, for dusting
Here’s how to make them:
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together. Add the egg. Beat well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill your cookie press with the dough. Press your shapes out onto baking sheets. Put a maraschino cherry into the center of each.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 8-9 minutes. Remove, dust with powdered sugar and allow them to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Presses $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.