Fruitcake Cookies: This Recipe May Make You a Fruitcake Convert by 30Seconds Food
Not a fan of fruitcake? Skip the cake and try them in cookie form. You may be a fruitcake convert after trying this easy recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pound mixed candied fruit for fruitcake
- 4 cups chopped almonds, pecans, walnuts or pistachios
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
Here’s how to make them:
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Combine the flour and baking soda. Gradually add to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the candied fruit, raisins, nuts and cherries.
- Drop dough by spoon full onto baking sheets that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for about 18 minutes, or until light brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Candied Fruit for Fruitcake $5 & Up
Golden Raisins $6 & Up
Chopped Nuts $6 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.