Get Your Chocolate Fix With This Easy Chocolate Truffle Recipe! by Donna John
3 months ago
Get your truffles on by making this easy chocolate truffle recipe. You can make them all with your favorite coating or make a variety. Just don't forget to share!
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken up and melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- coatings: ground walnuts, cocoa powder, flaked coconut, sprinkles, crushed pistachios, powdered sugar, cinnamon-sugar, etc.
Here's how you make them:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add in sugar. Mix well.
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix well. Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll them in whatever coatings you desire.