Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Blossom Cookie Recipe: A Classic Christmas Cookie by Ann Marie Patitucci
If you’re anything like me, you enjoy baking but just don’t have much time for it. I like to include the kids, too, and that adds time, of course. Our favorite cookies to bake (and eat!) are peanut butter blossom cookies (otherwise known as “kiss cookies” in our house), especially around the holidays.
We always make these quick and easy peanut butter cookies for Christmas. Several years ago, I found a recipe somewhere that is a big-time saver – you use a peanut butter cookie mix! The cookies taste just as good, you save time and it’s that much easier to do with the kids!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 to 3 dozen
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 dozen Hershey’s milk chocolate kisses
- granulated sugar (to roll cookie balls in)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix cookie mix, egg, vegetable oil and water in a large bowl (I stir with a spoon first and then use my hands to make sure everything is thoroughly mixed).
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in granulated sugar. Place them 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet (I use Pam).
- Bake 8 tp 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. After removing from oven, immediately place a Hershey’s kiss into the center of each cookie, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge.
- Cool before letting the kids eat them (though I recommend that you taste a cookie while the chocolate kiss is still melt-y!).
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hershey's Kisses $5 & Up
Peanut Butter Cookie Mix $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.