Gluten-free Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: Wendie Pett's Visibly Fit Cookie Recipe Only Has 3 Ingredients by Wendie Pett
It’s the time of year that everyone seems to be baking sweet treats. Here is a delicious, tasty three-ingredient cookie to enjoy without the guilt! This recipe makes about 12 to 15 cookies.
- 2 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2/3 cups organic dark chocolate chips
- cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well until thoroughly moist.
- Spoon up onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F for 12-15 minutes. Let cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gluten-free Rolled Oats $4 & Up
Organic Dark Chocolate Chips $5 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.