No-Bake Coconut Balls: Tame Your Sweet Tooth With Just 5 Ingredients by Gwen Johnson
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the sugar, water and corn syrup in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the coconut and cook until temperature reaches 236 degrees F on a candy thermometer, stirring constantly.
- Form into balls.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Dip the coconut balls into the melted chocolate. Place on aluminum foil or wax paper.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sugar $3 & Up
Light Corn Syrup $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Wax Paper $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Candy Thermometer $5 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.