M&Ms Cookie Recipe: These Candy Cookies Will Melt in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hand by Donna John
My grandma made these M&Ms cookies, and the tradition is alive and well to this day. Make a batch for your holiday cookie tray this year!
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 1/3 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Cream together the sugar and shortening until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine the flour, soda and salt. Add to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the M&Ms.
- Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10-12 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
M&Ms $6 & Up
Butter-Flavored Shortening $5 & Up
Vanilla $3 & Up
Light Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Chopped Nuts $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.