Cranberry Brownies Are a Decadent Way to Use Fresh Cranberries This Holiday Season by Gwen Johnson
Tart cranberries and chocolate are a match made in holiday heaven, especially when paired in this delicious cranberry brownie recipe. If you love nuts, stir in about a 1/2 cup of chopped nuts with the cranberries.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, rinsed
Here’s how to make them:
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, flour and salt. Stir until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x9-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 28 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
9x9-inch Baking Pans $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.