17 Best Sweet Potato Recipes: Creative Recipes Using Sweet Potatoes – and a Few Classics, Too by 30Seconds Food
It's that time of the year for this orange root vegetable to shine. If you're looking for new ways to use sweet potatoes, here are some easy recipes to print out and give a go. What's your favorite sweet potato recipe? Tell us in the comments section.
2. Spicy Sweet Potato and Kale Saute: With cumin and chili powder, this healthy side dish lets you know it's at the table.
3. Sweet Potato Skins With Spanish Chorizo and Pickled Onions: Twice baked potatoes are delicious, but watch your family's faces light up when you serve these sweet potato skins with chorizo and pickled onions.
5. Cinnamon-Spiked Sweet Potato Wedges: With a hint of cinnamon, these amped up sweet potato wedges are perfect for lunch or dinner.
6. Sweet Potato Hummus: Step out of the boring hummus rut with this sweet-but-savory sweet potato hummus recipe.
7. Sweet Potato Latkes: Who says russet potatoes need to have all the fun?Sweet potatoes are an interesting twist on the classic hash browns recipe.
8. Skillet Candied Sweet Potatoes: This easy candied sweet potato recipe doesn't require an oven, which we all know is important when cooking a big meal.
9. Sweet Potato Pudding: This easy sweet potato pudding recipe is vegan with no eggs or dairy.
10. Chipotle Sweet Potatoes: Sweet and spicy, this baked chipotle chicken stuffed sweet potatoes recipe will be the easiest and tastiest meal you make all week.
11. 3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Soup: If you've been looking for single-serving soup recipes, here's one you have got to try.
12. Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows: Some recipes you've just got to make for your Thanksgiving dinner. This sweet potato casserole with a gooey marshmallow topping is one of them.
13. Sweet Potato Ropa Vieja: Ropa vieja (ROH-pah VYAY-hah) means "old clothes" in Spanish. But don't be fooled! This traditional stew (made in a non-traditional way) will wrap around you like a nice cozy blanket!
14. Sweet Potato and Parsnip Mash: This is a delicious seasonal side dish. Try it at your holiday gathering or just on a Wednesday.
15. Sweet Potato Pie: Sweet potato pie is about as southern of a recipe as you can get and it's so easy to make.
16. Sweet Potato Fries: Sweet potatoes are a healthy alternative to regular potatoes, packing potassium, fiber and vitamin C.
17. Sweet Potato Curry: Got 20 minutes? This sweet potato curry recipe will be your new go-to recipe on Meatless Monday – or any day.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vegetable Peelers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.