This Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows Recipe Is a Thanksgiving Must by 30Seconds Food
Some recipes you've just got to make for your Thanksgiving dinner. This sweet potato casserole with a gooey marshmallow topping is one of them.
- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Here’s how to make it:
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain well.
- Put potatoes, brown sugar, butter, salt, cinnamon, if using, and vanilla in a bowl. Mash. Pour into a lightly greased baking dish. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: