Third Chakra Health: 7 Ways to Strengthen Your Solar Plexus by Lisa Faremouth Weber
Energy enters you through the third and fourth chakras, known as the solar plexus and heart chakra. It’s important to heal and strengthen the third chakra. This energy center vibrates yellow and is known as the solar plexus, or your powerhouse.
The third chakra is located at your navel. This relates to the strength of your aura and boundaries, and the ability to have a strong “yes” and strong “no” and not let other people’s negative energy affect you or make you feel bad, guilty, anxious or eventually sick. This is important in the workplace and with family members. Here’s how to strengthen your solar plexus:
- Drink lots of water to clear energy.
- Exercise to keep your abs strong.
- Keep your thoughts positive.
- Use positive affirmations like, “I create my reality and everything is always working out for me.”
- Buy yourself yellow flowers.
- Wear yellow underwear.
- Eat yellow food or make yourself a pineapple smoothie.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.