Chakra Playlist: How to Shake Off Your Sh*t & Commit to a Daily Personal Practice by Lisa Faremouth Weber
Shake off your stress, toxic emotions, resentments, anger, sadness, grief and depression with my Chakra dance playlist. These songs I have purposely chosen to open, clear, heal and revitalize your energetic centers known as the main Chakra channel. These energy centers are vortexes or energy access and output points that start at the base of your spine and travel up to the top, or crown, of your head.
I recommend that you commit yourself to a daily dance as part of your personal daily practice of body/mind health. All of these songs are available on Spotify:
- Root Chakra – “I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet” by Carole King
- Second Chakra – “Water Under the Bridge” by Adele
- Third Chakra – “Fire” by Ohio Players
- Fourth Chakra – “Love, Peace and Joy” by David Newman
- Fifth Chakra – “Express Yourself” by Madonna
- Sixth Chakra – “I’ve Got to Use My Imagination” by Gladys Night and the Pips
- Seventh Chakra – “From a Distance” by Bette Midler
For more information or to schedule an Energy/Spiritual Fitness Coaching Session, contact me at lisayoga @ comcast.net.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Music by Carole King $1 & Up
Music by Adele $1 & Up
Music by Ohio Players $3 & Up
Music by David Newman $3 & Up
Music by Madonna $2 & Up
Music by Bette Midler $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.