Fall Into Fitness Challenge: How to Get Fit With Johnson Fitness and Possibly Win BIG Prizes, Too! by Johnson Fitness & Wellness
The kids are back at school! Now it’s time to focus on YOU. That’s why we’re inviting you to participate in our “Fall Into Fitness Challenge!”
How will it work? You will have one month (September 17 to October 17) to complete a list of exercises. You can choose from the 10- or 20-minute exercises, depending on your fitness level. From planks and burpees to squats and lunges, from exercises with resistance bands to light weights like kettlebells and dumbbells, the moves will help you tone, tighten and strengthen your body. Challenge yourself! You can do this. If you’re not sure how to do a certain exercise on the printable list, no worries! Detailed instructions on many of the exercises will be provided to help you along on your fitness journey.
During the month, snap photos of yourself participating in the “Fall Into Fitness Challenge” and share them to help inspire and motivate other participants. You can share them on our Pinterest board, in the comments section below, and on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow Johnson Fitness and visit a store near you for even more motivation.
What could you win? A treadmill! Yes, you read right! The grand prize is a One Horizon Fitness T101 treadmill (value $999) that will be given away in a random drawing from those who finish the challenge! The Horizon T101, available at Johnson Fitness, Dick’s Sporting Goods or online at JohnsonFitness.com, keeps your workouts interesting with Bluetooth connectivity and a variety of workout programs. It stores effortlessly between uses with the one-button hydraulic FeatherLight™ folding technology. To be eligible to win the treadmill you must do the following:
- RSVP for the challenge on this page.
- Print out the suggested exercise list so you can track your progress.
- Comment at least once a week on this challenge post in the comments below.
- Tweet, Facebook post or Instagram post (and tag #30Seconds and #JohnsonFitness) at least once a week about the challenge.
- Pin at least once a week about the challenge to our Pinterest board.
- Sign up for the Johnson Fitness email list.
- Take a photo of your completed exercise checklist and post it as a comment to this challenge post and to our Pinterest board.
Two runners-up will get their choice of a 30Seconds T-shirt or 30Seconds cap, and two other winners will be selected at random during the Johnson Fitness & Wellness #30Seconds Twitter chat on September 19. Those winners will receive either a set of GoFit 20-35 Super Bands and GoFit 30-50 Super Bands (value $35.99) or a TRX Home Kit (value $179.95).
Here’s your checklist to get started with the challenge:
- RSVP by clicking the button in the top right on this page.
- Print out your downloadable fitness challenge chart.
- Start exercising and checking those boxes!
- Snap photos and share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and in the comments section below.
- Plan to attend the #30Seconds Twitter chats discussing the challenge (first one is Wednesday, September 19, 8pm CT).
Get notified about in-store events, deals and ways to break free to a better you by signing up for Johnson Fitness & Wellness email alerts. Now, let's get fit together!
Sponsored by Johnson Fitness & Wellness.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider.