Holy Yum Chicken Recipe: This Popular Baked Chicken Recipe Just Works by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place it into a baking dish.
- Combine the mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a serving plate. Pour all the liquid into a saucepot. Bring to a simmer and whisk in cornstarch. Cook until it thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with rosemary.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.