Holy Yum Chicken Recipe: This Baked Chicken Recipe Just Works by 30Seconds Food
Holy yum, this chicken dinner is good. Maybe that's why it went viral! This easy, delicious chicken recipe is similar to man pleasin' chicken, but this recipe is made with bone-in chicken thighs and the sauce is thickened then poured over the chicken before serving. Interesting, right?
This gluten-free chicken recipe is super easy to make. Start by mixing Dijon mustard, pure maple syrup and rice wine vinegar. Pour the mixture over chicken in a baking dish. Bake until the chicken is cooked through. Then, remove the chicken to a serving plate and pour the liquid from the baking dish into a saucepot. Bring the mixture to a boil and whisk in some cornstarch to thicken. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Like a crust on your chicken? Dust it in a little flour before putting it into the baking dish.
- If you're not a fan of rosemary, omit it or use your favorite herb.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place it into a baking dish.
- Combine the mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a serving plate. Pour all the liquid into a saucepot. Bring to a simmer and whisk in cornstarch. Cook until it thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with rosemary.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.6g
Saturated Fat: 3.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 27.7g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
Total Sugars: 3.8g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.