Roasted Garlic Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe: Garlic Is the Wow Factor in This Creamy Dip Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Roasted garlic is a welcome addition to this creamy spinach and artichoke dip recipe. You won't be able to stop eating it! Serve this dip at your next tailgating party, family get-together or just for weekend snacking with chips, crackers, toasted bread or fresh vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 heads roasted garlic (here's how to roast garlic)
- olive oil
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan
- 1 jar (6 to 9 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well. Add the spinach, Parmesan, artichokes, lemon juice and chopped roasted garlic cloves. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.