Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe Is What to Sink Your Chips Into by Elisa Schmitz
Craving something creamy to sink your chips into? This easy, cheesy baked spinach artichoke dip recipe will kill those cravings in a single bite. But fair warning: one bite of this flavorful artichoke spinach dip recipe won't be nearly enough.
Here is your shopping list for this easy, cheesy baked spinach artichoke dip recipe: baby spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, asiago cheese, cream cheese (lots of cheese!), Greek yogurt, lemons, garlic, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. So simple and easy, and vegetarian and gluten-free, too.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 5 ounces chopped baby spinach, steamed and squeezed dry
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced fine
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese, whipped
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- To make it Tuscan artichoke dip, stir in some sundried tomatoes.
- Store any leftover dip in an airtight container.
- Repeat leftover dip for a couple minutes in the microwave.
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 400-degree F oven, or until heated through and golden brown.
- Serve with baked pita chips, crackers, sliced vegetables or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 15.5g
Saturated Fat: 9.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 9.7g
Dietary Fiber: 2.8g
Total Sugars: 3.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.