Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe: One-Pot, Addictive Dairy-free Dipping by Samantha Martin
Make this one-pot dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip for a party to share – or make it all for yourself (no judgment). This easy vegan spinach artichoke dip recipe cooks in one pot, quickly, and will make everyone happy. It's so delicious even those who tend to shy away from anything labeled gluten-free or vegan are going to love it. Promise!
To make this creamy, warm spinach artichoke dip recipe you will need a tub of non-dairy sour cream, non-dairy shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach, a can of artichoke hearts, onion powder and garlic salt. The ingredients cook on the stovetop until they are melted together. That's it! You can garnish with chopped fresh tomatoes and red onion, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tub non-dairy sour cream (see Recipe Notes)
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy shredded mozzarella cheese (see Recipe Notes)
- fresh spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained well and cut up
- onion powder, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- chopped tomatoes and red onion, for garnish (optional)
- For even more flavor, you could use marinated artichokes.
- Stir in some sundried tomatoes for color and flavor.
- For some heat, add some crushed red pepper flakes.
Here's how to make it:
- Place a pot on the stove and add in the sour cream and mozzarella shreds.
- Stir until cheese is mostly melted.
- Add in the artichoke hearts (use your own discretion with quantity). Add in fresh spinach. Continue to stir until spinach is wilted and cooked. Add onion powder and garlic salt, to taste.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.4g
Saturated Fat: 6.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 23.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g
Total Sugars: 3.8g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.