5-Ingredient Duck Sauce Recipe: This Homemade Asian Duck Sauce Recipe Is Ready in 5 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Who doesn't love those little packets of duck sauce you get with Chinese takeout? If you like that, just wait until you make homemade duck sauce! This easy Asian duck sauce recipe has just five ingredients and is ready in minutes. Use it as a dip for crab rangoon, egg rolls, wonton chips, french fries, stir it into fried rice or use it to glaze chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce (try this homemade sweet chili sauce recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the ingredients until combined.
- Push the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mesh Strainers $5 & Up
Apricot Jam $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Sweet Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Duck Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.