Crisp Broccoli Nacho Chips Recipe: This Gluten-free, Keto-friendly Chips Recipe Will Amaze You by Sarah Amona
Nacho chips made with broccoli? Yes! If you're looking for a low-carb recipe for chips or are on the keto diet, you'll want to print this recipe out right now. This easy broccoli nacho chips recipe will be your favorite new way to eat guacamole, salsa, cheese dip, hummus, pico de gallo or your other favorite dip recipes.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 cups broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella
- 8 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the broccoli into florets, including the stalks, and place into a food processor. Blitz until the broccoli is small. Place the broccoli in a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Mix well until combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the parchment paper and spread out evenly with a spoon. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and firm.
- Switch off the oven. When the tray is cool enough to handle take the tray out and flip the baked mixture over. Place back in the oven until the oven is cold. This should help crisp the nacho mixture. If it is not as crisp as you would like, put the oven on a low heat and bake for an hour (check to make sure they don't burn).
- Cut into strips, then into squares and triangles to make the nachos.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.