Addictive 3-Ingredient Roasted Garlic Broccoli Recipe Can't Be Beat by Donna John
Sometimes I spend hours making a complicated dish – and sometimes it's the simplest recipes that become a family favorite. This is one of my family's favorite vegetable recipes.
My daughter calls this roasted garlic broccoli recipe "crack broccoli." One bite and you'll know why.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli spears and florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- Morton Nature's Seasonings (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a plastic food zipper bag. Add the olive oil and garlic. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Pour the broccoli onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Morton Nature's Seasonings or salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until broccoli begins to brown on the edges.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
Morton Nature's Seasonings $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.