Luscious Lemon Linguine Recipe Is on the Table in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
The popularity of lemon shows you how much a humble lemon can do for recipes. Lemon pasta is a delicious example! This easy lemon linguine recipe is simplicity at its finest. A few simple ingredients turns pasta into a treat for the taste buds – and it's on the table in under 15 minutes.
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the lemon zest and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta and lemon juice. Stir in the Parmesan cheese. Toss until heated through.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.