Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe: How to Make This Low-Carb Pizza Crust at Home by 30Seconds Food
When the low-carbohydrate revolution hit, so did cauliflower pizza crusts. This recipe is not only low-carb, but low-effort, and a flavorful vessel to hold your favorite pizza toppings.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Pulse the cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles rice. Steam or boil until tender. Drain well. Using a towel, blot to get as much of the moisture out as you can. Cool.
- Combine the cauliflower and the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. Form into a pizza crust.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake until top is hot and bubbly.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.