Fun 3-Ingredient Blueberry Muffin Recipe: We Can Thank Babs for This Viral TikTok Muffin Recipe by 30Seconds Food
When Brunch With Babs posted this fun three-ingredient blueberry muffin on TikTok, it went viral. Now we know why! Starting with melted vanilla ice cream and ending with fresh blueberries, this easy and delicious muffin recipe is just perfect for summer snacking.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 33 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 43 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 muffins
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened (be generous)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the softened ice cream (consistency of soft serve ice cream), flour and lemon zest, if using, in a bowl. Mix until almost combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture (about 1/4 per muffin) into greased muffin tins (you could also line them with baking liners). Bake in a preheat 375-degree F oven for about 30 to 33 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.