3-Ingredient Melted Ice Cream Pancakes Recipe Puts the Fun in Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Don't cry over melted ice cream – make pancakes! This fun melted ice cream pancake recipe can be made with any flavor of ice cream, so the possibilities are endless. Vanilla, chocolate, butter pecan, cinnamon, strawberry, chocolate chip, cookies and cream, cherry vanilla, peanut butter...
The pancake batter is made with melted ice cream, eggs, baking mix and, if needed, a little nut milk, regular milk or water. Serve these three-ingredient melted ice cream pancakes with maple syrup, fruit, honey or whipped cream, or match your toppings with the flavor of ice cream used. What flavor will you try first?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 pancakes
- 1 cup melted ice cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- milk, nut milk or water, if needed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted ice cream and eggs in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the baking mix. Stir until just combined. If the mixture is too thick, add a little milk, nut milk or water until it's a thick, but pourable, batter.
- Melt a little butter in a skillet. Pour the batter onto the hot skillet and cook about 2 minutes on the first side or until the edges begin to look dry. Flip and cook until cooked through.
Photo: Chocolate ice cream pancake with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.