Genius 2-Ingredient Banana Muffin Recipe Will Make You Want Overripe Bananas by 30Seconds Food
All you need to make these banana muffins is a box of yellow cake mix and overripe bananas. The bananas are mashed, then the cake mix is stirred in. Put the batter into muffin tins and bake until cooked through. Simple and delicious!
If you still have overripe bananas left after making this recipe, there are other ways to use them. Overripe bananas can be mashed and stirred into pancake batter, waffle batter and oatmeal. To keep bananas fresh longer, store them in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
- 1 box (16 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 5 overripe bananas
- Want to save some of the bananas muffins for later? Muffins can easily be frozen, just like cakes and pies. Smart, huh?
- Stir come chopped nuts into the batter for a little crunch.
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add the cake mix. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in any additional ingredients now, if using.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 18 minutes.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.