Magic 2-Ingredient Quick Bread Recipe Will Melt Your Heart (and Other Things) by 30Seconds Food
From chocolate to vanilla to butter pecan to strawberry, no flavor is off limits if it's a full-fat ice cream. Save the non-fat, non-dairy and low-fat ice cream for another time.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to melt ice cream
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 3 cups ice cream (full fat)
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ice cream into a bowl and let it melt and come to room temperature.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Self-Rising Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.