Indian Masala Keema Recipe: This Easy Ground Beef With Peas Just Needs Pita Bread & Dinner Is Done by 30Seconds Food
Masala keema is simply ground beef with Indian spices. All this easy masala keema recipe needs is some pita bread and dinner is done. This easy recipe would be delicious served with a cool cucumber salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- pita bread, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin and cayenne. Cook about 30 seconds.
- Crumble the ground beef into the skillet. Cook until meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato, water and peas. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the apple cider vinegar. Stir.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Ground Coriander $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.