Quick Ground Beef Indian Masala Keema Recipe Just Needs Pita Bread by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- pita bread, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin and cayenne. Cook about 30 seconds.
- Crumble the ground beef into the skillet. Cook until meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato, water and peas. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the apple cider vinegar. Stir.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.