Tummy Pleasing 20-Minute Korean Ground Beef Recipe Is Budget-friendly by Donna John
Flavorful Korean beef in about 20 minutes? Yep! On nights that you have almost no time to make dinner, this will quickly become your go-to recipe.
Serve this easy Korean ground beef recipe over rice or your favorite Chinese noodles. It a great meal-prep recipe, too. If adding a poached egg, simply put it on top of the beef right before serving. (Here's how to cook a poached egg.)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- crushed red pepper flakes
- chopped green onion and Sriracha, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain off fat.
- Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles. Garnish with chopped green onions and Sriracha, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chopsticks $5 & Up
Serving Bowls $6 & Up
Korean Cookbooks $1 & Up
Chinese Noodles $3 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Lite Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Toasted Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.