30 Easy Fall Recipes That Will Make Autumn Your Favorite Season by 30Seconds Food
Who doesn't love the fabulous food of fall? Warm up on a crisp, autumn day with one of these easy fall recipes. What's your favorite fall recipe? Share it in the comments section!
1. Butternut Squash Hummus: Enjoy the season's bounty by making this easy butternut squash hummus recipe. It's creamy, healthy and packed with flavor.
2. Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie: Chicken pot pies are perfect cold-weather comfort food! Using rotisserie chicken makes the prep so much faster.
3. Vegan Pumpkin Doughnuts With Cinnamon-Sugar Dust: Topped with cinnamon sugar, these vegan pumpkin doughnuts are super duper fluffy, and so easy to make! No one will even know they're vegan.
4. Maples-Glazed Pork Chops With Apples: The late-harvest flavors in these maple-glazed pork chops will warm you from the chill.
5. Creamy Tomato Soup With Grilled Cheese Croutons: Creamy tomato soup and grilled cheese is a classic combination. But turn that grilled cheese into "croutons," and you've made tomato soup magic. Serve with a salad for a complete meal.
6. Pumpkin Pancakes: Pumpkin is good for you! Refrigerate or freeze leftovers to have a quick, hot breakfast for another time.
7. Chicken Cassoulet: Cassoulet, a classic French stew made with beans and meat, usually takes hours to make. This one is table ready in about 30 minutes, but tastes like it has cooked all day!
8. Carrot and Ginger Soup: Cook, blend, pour, enjoy. Yep, you are four steps away to happiness with this easy and healthy carrot and ginger soup recipe.
9. DIY Caramel Apple Bar: Get creative with those fall apples! Your family will love this do-it-yourself caramel apple bar!
10. Chicken and Dumplings: Craving comfort food? You can have a pot of chicken and dumplings on the table inexpensively, in less than an hour. Seriously! Nourishing comfort food at its finest.
11. Applesauce Cake With Caramel Icing: Moist and delicious, this cake is sure to become a fall family favorite. The leftover caramel icing is great spread on graham crackers!
12. Pumpkin Oatmeal: Gorgeous pumpkin bakes down into a spiced, nutrient-rich glaze that pairs perfectly with the nutty flavor of toasted oats.
13. Chicken With Apples, Onions and Garlic: Fruit pairs so well with poultry and pork. In this one-pot recipe, apples, garlic and onions team up with chicken to create an easy, hearty meal.
14. Pumpkin Spice Bars With Butterscotch and Salted Pretzel: There is something absolutely, undeniably soul-warming about fall desserts. Award-winning, Miami, Fla.-based Chef Adrianne Calvo has decided to infuse her trademark “maximum flavor” into the fall season by putting her own delicious twist on what is sure to be a seasonal favorite for years to come!
15. Roasted Chicken With Apples and Butternut Squash: Apples and butternut squash are what fall is made of. This easy roasted chicken recipe cooks in one pan, so cleanup is a breeze (a cool autumn breeze!).
16. Pumpkin Smoothie: Add some vitamins, minerals and fiber to your day with this smooth and satisfying pumpkin spice smoothie.
17. Pumpkin Risotto With Acorn Squash and Smoked Scallops: When the calendar turns to fall, it is pumpkin's time to shine. Not just content to be featured in muffins, pies and even lattes, pumpkin is perfect in main courses, too. This pumpkin risotto with acorn squash and smoked scallops may just be the perfect autumn meal.
18. Pumpkin Bread: Need a pumpkin fix? You are two ingredients (three if you want to add the pumpkin pie spice) and about 40 minutes away from a slice of moist pumpkin bread that's perfect for breakfast, afternoon snack, dessert or even served at Thanksgiving dinner.
19. Paprika Beef Stew With Beer: Soup and stew are always in season. This hearty stew flavored with paprika and beer will satisfy the whole family and is easy enough to make on a weeknight.
20. Chipotle Cream Chicken: Think of this easy chipotle cream chicken recipe as chicken a la king with attitude. Serve this comforting dish over white rice, toast points, tortilla chips or even pasta.
21. Pumpkin Spice French Toast: Pumpkin French toast? Yes, please! To make it even faster to prepare, substitute pumpkin pie spice. This recipe is so good, you may want to serve it on any given Sunday for brunch!
22. Acorn Squash With Burrata, Garlic Brown Butter, Pecans & Salsa Verde: As the season changes, it’s no secret chefs love to show off their chops with the oncoming assortment of vegetables and produce. Inspired by ingredients and the seasons, Miami’s own Chef Adrianne Calvo shares a vibrant recipe for a fall favorite: acorn squash.
23. Pumpkin Flan: Family-style desserts are so much easier than baking individual desserts. Get ready to impress with this easy family-style pumpkin flan recipe.
24. Pumpkin Popovers With Parmesan: Peter Piper picked a peck of pumpkin popovers. Phew! Seriously, this twist on traditional popovers is pumpkin perfection.
25. Pork Chops With Apples and Onions: With apples and onions, this pork chop recipe is soon become a family favorite. And it's ready in about 30 minutes!
26. Ropa Vieja: Ropa vieja (ROH-pah VYAY-hah) means "old clothes" in Spanish. But don't be fooled! This traditional stew (made in a non-traditional way) will wrap around you like a nice cozy blanket!
27. Pumpkin Pie: Fall wouldn't be fall without pumpkin pie. Here's an easy recipe to try.
28. Pumpkin Salsa: It’s pumpkin time – and they’re not just for pies anymore! Here’s an easy recipe for sugar pumpkin salsa.
29. Pumpkin Pie-Spiced Baby Carrots: Why should coffee and pie have all the fun this pumpkin pie spice season? Try this easy carrot recipe on your family tonight.
30. Fried Apples: Apples cooked in butter, sugar and cinnamon are a Southern staple. Serve this fried apples recipe topped with whipped cream, spooned over vanilla ice cream, on grilled pork chops or chicken, or use as a pie filling.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Great Big Pumpkin Cookbook: A Quick and Easy Guide to Making Pancakes, Soups, Breads, Pastas, Cakes, Cookies and More $14
Fun Fall Foods $31
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.