Make Chef Adrianne Calvo's Acorn Squash With Burrata, Garlic Brown Butter, Pecans & Salsa Verde! by ChefAdrianneCalvo
As the season changes, it’s no secret chefs love to show off their chops with the oncoming assortment of vegetables and produce. Inspired by ingredients and the seasons, Miami’s own Chef Adrianne Calvo, owner of the highly acclaimed Chef Adrianne’s Vineyard Restaurant and Wine Bar and author of four cookbooks including "Maximum Flavor Social," shares a vibrant recipe for a fall favorite: acorn squash.
- 1 acorn squash, cut into 4 pieces and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup burrata mozzarella
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, slivers
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch kosher salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the cut squash onto a baking sheet and drizzle with canola oil, sprinkle with brown sugar and salt. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until fork tender.
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, cook pecans in butter for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the parsley, green onion, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, honey and salt. Blend until smooth.
- To plate, add a spoonful of burrata on top of the squash and drizzle with salsa verde. Then, top with the pecan garlic butter. Enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.