Pumpkin Pie Spiced Baby Carrots Puts a Fun Spin on Pumpkin Pie Spice Season by 30Seconds Food
Why should coffee and pie have all the fun this pumpkin pie spice season? Try this easy carrot recipe on your family tonight.
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Boil or roast the carrots until tender.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the brown sugar, honey or maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Cook, stirring, until it gets a little caramelized.
- Add the carrots and stir to coat. Sprinkle with chopped, fresh herbs, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.