20-Minute Chipotle Creamed Chicken Recipe Puts a Spicy Spin on Comfort Food by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Think of this easy chipotle cream chicken recipe as chicken a la king with attitude. Serve this comforting recipe over rice, toast points, tortilla chips or even pasta.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, red bell pepper or poblano pepper, diced (try a combination)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the flour and garlic powder in a bowl. Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper, then dredge in the seasoned flour. Put on a plate and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and peppers and cook until soft.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and continue to cook until chicken is browned and almost cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth and chipotle peppers. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until reduced a little and thick. Stir in the cilantro and sour cream.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chipotles in Adobo $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.