Carrot Ginger Soup Is the Easiest Soup Recipe You'll Make All Year by Gwen Johnson
Cook, blend, pour, enjoy. Yep, you are four steps away to happiness with this easy and healthy carrot and ginger soup recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 pound baby carrots or regular carrots, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, carrots and ginger. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and cook until carrots are soft, about 25-30 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth or carefully pour soup into a blender and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve in soup bowls with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, chopped fresh parsley and a sprinkling of paprika.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $1 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Soup Bowls $6 & Up
Immersion Blenders $15 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Soup Pots $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.