Spicy Serrano Avocado Sauce Is What to Drizzle on Tacos, Chicken, Vegetables... by Chef Gigi Gaggero
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 Serrano chile, stem removed (seeds left in for more heat)
- 2 - 4 ripe avocados, pitted, flesh removed and smashed
- 1 - 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning by adding additional cayenne, salt or white pepper. Store in an airtight container. Recipe can be made up to two days in advance. Makes approximately 2 to 3 cups.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.