Make Blended Margaritas in Minutes! Grab Your Blender & Watch This! by Jan Mostrom
2 years ago
I love having blended margaritas. And when we are having guests over, I can make a few batches of these ahead of time and store them in zippered plastic bags in the freezer.
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 lime
- 1/2 container Limeaid concentrate
- agave nectar or white sugar (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Fill your blender full of ice.
- Add the Cointreau, tequila, the juice of one lime, Limeaid concentrate and, if you like a sweeter drink, a dash of agave nectar or white sugar.
- Blend. Serve with or without salt.
The perfect nectar to sweeten up anything - naturally!