Raspberry Rosemary Margarita Recipe: This Is the Flavored Margarita Recipe to Make on National Margarita Day by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
At a Mexican restaurant on a recent date night with my hubby, I had an amazing raspberry rosemary margarita (and it was to die for). The raspberries add sweetness and tartness, and the rosemary a woodsy, herbal note. Absolutely delish!
Here's my make-at-home version of this amazing flavored margarita recipe. Today is National Margarita Day, so you have to try it, don't you?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- blackberries, for garnish
- fresh rosemary sprig, for garnish
Here's how you make it:
- Put the fresh raspberries, rosemary, tequila and lime juice in a drink shaker. Muddle the ingredients together.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Margarita Glasses $10 & Up
Drink Shakers $8 & Up
Cocktail Measuring Glass $5 & Up
Muddlers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You've been pinned! Check it out here Elisa All Schmitz 30Seconds: www.pinterest.com/pin/17831446...