Cucumber Margarita Recipe: You'll Want One of These Refreshing Margaritas for Each Hand by Chef Gigi
2 years ago
Add to collection
The only thing more refreshing than a margarita is one made with cucumbers. This cocktail is the perfect way to celebrate National Margarita Day.
- 2 1/2 ounces cucumber-infused tequila
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup recipe (get my simple syrup recipe)
- cucumber slices, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- If desired, wet the rim of a margarita glass and dip it in salt. Let stand until dry.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice and simple syrup and shake until well chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with the cucumber slices.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Margarita Glasses $10 & Up
Margarita Salt $4 & Up
Margarita Machines $40 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.