Refreshing Cherry Margarita Recipe: The Weekend & Happy Hour Just Got Happier by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces agave syrup
- 1 ounce cherry juice or pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 8 ounces frozen sweet cherries
- 1 cup ice (or more if needed)
Here's how to make them:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- To make them more like on-the-rocks margaritas, pulse a few times to combine.
- To make frozen margaritas, blend until the ingredients are completely combined, adding more ice if needed.
- Pour into two margaritas glasses. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Margarita Glasses $6 & Up
Measuring Shot Glass $5 & Up
Agave Syrup $4 & Up
Cherry Juice $4 & Up
Pomegranate Juice $4 & Up
Luxardo Cherries $15 & Up
Bada Bing Cherries $10 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
Tequila Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.