Skillet Garlic Pepper Broccoli Recipe Is Healthy, Quick & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
Leary of cooking broccoli? With the multiple health benefits of broccoli, it's one vegetable you should try to include in your healthy diet. There are so many ways to cook broccoli – from air fryer broccoli to roasted garlic broccoli to whole roasted broccoli to marinated broccoli.
Besides being delicious, one thing most broccoli recipes have in common is that they are simple to cook. This pan-fried garlic pepper broccoli recipe is no exception. Broccoli florets (you can throw some broccoli stems in there, too, if desired) are browned in a little olive oil, then steamed with a little water and garlic pepper seasoning until crisp-tender (or your desired doneness).
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 - 5 cups broccoli florets (can use some stems, too)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning blend (or to taste)
- For even more garlic flavor, add a clove or two of chopped garlic when you add the water. (Can you ever have too much garlic?)
- You could use avocado oil or your favorite cooking oil instead of olive oil.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli in a single layer and cook, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes or until they are beginning to lightly brown. Stir and continue to cook about 2 more minutes.
- Add the water, garlic pepper seasoning blend and sea salt, to taste. Cover and cook about 2 minutes. Uncover and cook until desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.3g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 6.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Total Sugars: 1.7g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.