Best Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe: Make Magic In Your Air Fryer by 30Seconds Food
"This just might be the very best broccoli you've ever had!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "This recipe actually works with frozen broccoli, too! You’ll need to double the cooking time, so somewhere around 20 minutes (flipping the broccoli halfway) and you’ve got a delicious veggie side dish straight from the freezer, if needed! Just keep an eye on things the first time since all machines are different."
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 9 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 14 to 15 minutes
Additional Flavors (Choose Any or Mix them All Up)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- It may seem like too little oil, but resist the urge to add more or else your broccoli florets will end up soggy.
- The leftover broccoli can be tossed in a salad the next day.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. Place the broccoli florets into a large bowl and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle with the seasonings of your choice, if desired, and season with sea salt and pepper, to taste. Toss well.
- Transfer the broccoli into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 9 to 10 minutes, shaking the basket to flip the florets halfway.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 2.6g
Saturated Fat: 0.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
Total Sugars: 1.2g
Vitamin D 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.