Tasty Balsamic Baked Chicken Recipe With Peppers: An Easy Healthy Dinner by Sarah Amona
Chicken and balsamic vinegar is a classic combination. Add bell peppers and herbs, and you've got a delicious, easy and healthy dinner. While the chicken bakes, toss together a garden salad and you're good to go.
If you like the combination of chicken and balsamic, try our juicy balsamic vinaigrette chicken, sheet pan balsamic chicken and vegetables, one-pan balsamic chicken, balsamic honey-glazed chicken and marinated chicken with balsamic reduction.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- Put the bell peppers and onions into a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, broth, garlic and herbs. Pour the mixture over the peppers and onions. Toss to coat.
- Put the chicken breast into a baking pan. Add the pepper mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking the chicken after 40 minutes. Baste with some of the liquid. Bake until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $4 & Up
Dried Rosemary $4 & Up
Dried Basil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.