Tasty 30-Minute One-Pan Balsamic Chicken Recipe May Save the Day by Elisa Schmitz
With just a few ingredients and minimal prep, the chicken turns out tender and juicy, and dinner is on the table in just about 30 minutes.
I like to use both chicken breasts and chicken thighs because that balance works for me, but you could use just breasts or just thighs if you prefer. We enjoy this delicious chicken dinner recipe over rice, to soak up the delicious sauce, and with whatever fresh vegetables we have on hand.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean or Italian spice blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in half
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in quarters
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large skillet, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic and spices on medium heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and toss to coat. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Bring chicken to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.