Easy Ginger Chicken Recipe With Bok Choy: A Healthy Slow-Cooker Asian Chicken Recipe by Sarah Amona
Lots of flavor is packed into this easy slow-cooker ginger chicken recipe with crunchy bok choy. Serve with cauliflower rice or brown rice for a hearty, filling meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours
Total Time: 5 to 6 hours
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breast with bone, skinned
- 8 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups bok choy
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a slow cooker. Stir together all the remaining ingredients except the bok choy and sesame seeds. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and put it on a serving dish. Put the bok choy into the slow cooker with the juice and stir. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the bok choy and sauce over the chicken. Garish with sesame seeds.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Sherry Vinegar $3 & Up
Rice Vinegar $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.