Easy Ginger Chicken Recipe With Bok Choy: A Healthy Slow-Cooker Asian Chicken Recipe by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours
Total Time: 5 to 6 hours
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breast with bone, skinned
- 8 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups bok choy
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a slow cooker. Stir together all the remaining ingredients except the bok choy and sesame seeds. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and put it on a serving dish. Put the bok choy into the slow cooker with the juice and stir. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the bok choy and sauce over the chicken. Garish with sesame seeds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Sherry Vinegar $3 & Up
Rice Vinegar $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.