5-Minute Apple Cider Mimosas Recipe Adds Sparkle to Your Holidays (or Any Festive Occasion) by Ann Marie Patitucci
I am not much of a drinker, but I love mimosas. I enjoy the classic mimosa made with orange juice, but I also love a “mimosa menu” with options other than orange juice. As fall arrives, it just doesn’t seem right to drink a bright orange, citrusy cocktail; such a drink seems more suited to spring or summer. This time of year, we need something more seasonal, more autumnal.
Here’s where the mimosa menu comes in, with the apple cider mimosa. It’s the perfect festive fall cocktail (especially for those of us who don’t love flavored beers). This cocktail will add some sparkle to your Thanksgiving dinner. It'll also be appreciated on date night or when your book club comes over. Mimosas go with everything! And this recipe is about as easy and celebratory as it gets. Cheers!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne or prosecco
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, for the rim (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, for the rim (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- If you’d like a cinnamon and sugar rim, combine sugar and cinnamon on a small plate. Fill a small bowl with water. Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rims, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes 1/4 full with apple cider, then top off with champagne or prosecco.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.