3-Ingredient Smothered Pork Chops Recipe Is a Crock Pot™ Hall of Famer by Ann Marie Patitucci
I appreciate my slow cooker more and more, especially now that the kids are back to school and life is more hectic again. It doesn’t get much easier than a three-ingredient pork recipe. Just set it and forget it. This slow-cooker recipe has been a fan favorite forever!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours and 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 8 boneless pork chops, approximately 1-inch thick
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the pork chops into a slow cooker that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, if using.
- Pour the soup over the pork chops.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix over the soup.
- Cover and cook on low until tender, about 5 to 7 hours.
Note: You could brown the pork chops in a skillet with a little oil before adding to the slow cooker. This step is optional.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.